Tuesday, September 30, 2014

In Denial

i really down last week.
dengan pasal hotel kat china la..dengan pasal kak sarah kenenkan yaya dengan afzal la
okay..
yes. salah aku..sebab aku yang bagi cadangan nak kenenkan yaya ngn afzal.
and being denial..
that's me. 

semalam jumpa adi..
aku masih confuse dengan keadaan sekarang ni but shouldn't confuse about it. terang-terang, kawan kot? 

hint...hint pada benda yang tak pasti juju.
are you sure if you said you are kinda 'facts' gurl but you believe on something that you are not sure a thing. 

i always pray..pray that we can to be together. 
yes, just pray. but my heart is still in denial. 

Aku senyum untuk menafikan
tapi padangan ku, hampir mengiyakan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a secretary to Director General in one of agency. ...frendly with only some people..and i'm a torn too... This is only my personal log blog..What I did..my activity..my thought.. personal..I can be good to anybody..but there is the dark side within my heart, if you hurts me. TQ

Followers