Tuesday, April 17, 2012

When you just hate someone......

I don't think after that u can even try to love that person isn't?.

***

my log for today..

i woke up early this morning. 5.45 and going to office at 6.15am
and everyone has known..they had finished their courses at Sime Darby Convention Centre and everything just normal like before..i mean, i go back to home after office and reached home usually at 9pm.

my bad story, my handphone was crashed..someone's put off a water in my handbag. Even the brand is cokiaaa...but i still need it..Ya Allah...geram tak terkata rasanya.

as usual..kelam kabut tak terkata..tak sabar..slightly thinking to have new handphone. or tablet maybe?
then suddenly idea to ask my bos about her SGN that she get from other company about RM500. After asking, she said yes. and The day after that she said no.

very the kap lam ya nga...
i know i can't put on hope on this. But i felt..I hate to work with person who does not appreciated me. Yes, everyone can say. That's your work..u do, u paid.

dey thambi..where's your honesty that you give it loud in so many times?

tetibe jadi kap lam ya nga jugak kan...
heh..
ok la..see ya later..
bye-bye mucuk...

1 comment:

  1. hye.. chill ya!
    come follow me and i will follow u back. =)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a secretary to Director General in one of agency. ...frendly with only some people..and i'm a torn too... This is only my personal log blog..What I did..my activity..my thought.. personal..I can be good to anybody..but there is the dark side within my heart, if you hurts me. TQ

Followers