Monday, April 2, 2012

BZ #1

Very the Kecoh in the morning..
nasib la aku dapat buat kerja penting awal pagi. itu la pentingnya masuk awal pagi.
now my desk full with papers. see u can imagine how serabut i am this now..

well..
i would like to say something about top management when they are forgotten something and having denial syndrome pass the mistaken and anger to the other staff even though it's clearly proven her/his wrong.

that's the fact. It might 2 of 10 top management will say it is their wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a secretary to Director General in one of agency. ...frendly with only some people..and i'm a torn too... This is only my personal log blog..What I did..my activity..my thought.. personal..I can be good to anybody..but there is the dark side within my heart, if you hurts me. TQ

Followers